Travis County / Williamson County / Hays County / Bastrop / Travis County Bankruptcy Attorneys
Most people who file for bankruptcy in Austin are victims of circumstance. Some get in over their heads with variable interest rates on their homes. Some lose a job or get sick, fall behind in payments, and then are threatened with foreclosure. Others simply get behind in credit card payments.
Regardless of the reasons for your financial troubles, there is no shame in contemplating bankruptcy. Austin Chapter 7 and Austin Chapter 13 bankruptcies were established to give people like you a second chance.
We Relieve the Stress
At Fears | Nachawati, we are fully devoted to helping people file for bankruptcy and leave their debts behind. Our job is to relieve the stress of debt and the threat of foreclosure to let people get on with their lives. We have made every aspect of our services as client-centered as possible:
- Very flexible payment plans are available and we accept credit cards from family, friends, and other third parties.
- We have multiple Texas locations, in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin, and Houston, so there is always an office convenient for you.
- All of our staff and Austin bankruptcy lawyer speak Spanish.
- We have office hours 6 days a week, and evening or weekend appointments are available.
- We offer free parking at all locations.
- Our Austin Bankruptcy attorneys will talk with you in plain language, never trying to confuse you with technical terms.
We understand that you may be nervous about even exploring the option of bankruptcy. So we encourage you to learn as much as you can about bankruptcy in Austin by exploring our site. If you are just beginning your search, try our Austin Bankruptcy Overview page for a summary of our informational pages.
Of course, at any time, you can call us at 1 (866)705-7584 with any questions. You can also email us through our contact page. We are here to help.
We are an Austin Bankruptcy Law Firm. We help people in Austin file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.